Are you an internationally-minded finance professional? Do you have a can-do mentality, can you push yourself and others forward and are you eager to contribute to DO&CO ambitious growth plans?
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the planning, monitoring, controlling, and forecasting of the business unit budget, creating systems and new controls to achieve the department financial goals with the aim of improving costs will be part of your challenges. You will work close to the finance department ensuring accuracy in the functions maintaining high levels of communication with the business unit operations and ensuring reports are accurate and in a timely manner. You will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports, ad hoc analyses, and monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
A day as a Business Unit Controller
- Commercial contact and sparring partner for management
- Reporting accurately and timely P&L, forecasting and departmental KPIs including appropriate commentary
- Monitoring the course of the business while reporting deviations or risks to the management board
- Preparation of sales, cost and personnel budgets and forecasts in coordination with management and operation
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Creation of deviation analyses, budgets, forecasts and ad-hoc analyses
- Involved in the operation, collecting data, and setting up measures of controls to improve revenue and cost of the business unit.
- Integrating with other departments including operational departments to understand the true bases of efficiency and unit synergies
- Checking that Business unit reports are fed in accurately and on time and be confident to challenge the integrity of data where appropriate
- Supporting the creation, set up and development of new reporting tools and processes to assist the global finance integration of the group
Who you are:
- Completed business studies with a focus on controlling / finance / corporate management
- Professional experience in an international environment
- Sound analytical skills combined with a high affinity for numbers
- Excellent IT user skills - above all MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are a prerequisite; Database, ERP and Power BI knowledge is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English, strong communication skills, assertiveness and an affinity for gastronomy round off your profile
- Willingness to travel internationally - depending on the area of responsibility between 10-30%
What We Offer
- Starting annual salary of €75,000
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all other regular salary/benefits stuff
- A business where you can have a real impact, we are not afraid of innovative ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
DO&CO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status