We at DO & CO the company of culinary
highlights above the clouds and in the city are looking to welcome
to our HQ Finance Team in Vienna – Austria.
We are a global gourmet entertainment
company with our three business areas Airline Catering, International Event
Catering and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we pride ourselves on providing VIP services across the world,
delivering catering for multiple prestigious and exciting events.
We believe good taste knows no boundaries, that’s why the most
important ingredient in our premium recipe is our diverse team. Thanks to
our people and high-quality cuisine, we provide our customers with an
impeccable standard of hospitality at every opportunity.
People who are passionate about thinking
outside the box, supporting our Group Finance Director in our HQ with the all
the tax related issues across all our offices globally, Dynamic, being able to
work within an international team in a fast-working environment.
Some of the main responsibilities but
not limited of the role will be:
- Overseeing the tax compliance & tax reporting process of a number of
companies within the group in the different outlets (Airline catering,
International Events, Hotel & Restaurants)
- Being the first point of contact in answering national and international
tax law inquiries within the group of companies.
- Supporting the wider HQ and global group finance team in preparing the
annual financial statements (tax balance, tax audits, preparation and oversight of the tax
expense, deferred taxes, valuation allowances and contingency reserves).
- Processing and checking the tax reporting of the global group companies
in the context of the consolidated financial statements.
- Coordinate with our group of external advisors in our local offices of
the group with different Tax related issues (Tax payments, Tax calculations,
Tax savings, M&A activity)
- Provide direction when national and international tax changes are on the
way while suggesting compliance measures for the group under the new
- Collaborating with the creation of tax guidelines and transfer pricing
- Supervision and liaising with our group of external advisors working on
- Understanding of tax laws and tax reporting guidance under IFRS (IAF12)
Whilst we value experience, most importantly
to us is your personality, adaptability, charm & team player spirit.
and exciting activities in the area of corporate tax
- An exciting
and attractive workplace with daily meals included
fascination of a brand that perfectly combines tradition, innovation and
Salary of at least EUR 80.000,00 p.a.