DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | London | Chicago | Barcelona | Istanbul | Milan | Kiev | Berlin | Frankfurt | Munich | Warsaw | Paris | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO's state of the art Gourmet Kitchen in Redondo Beach, Los Angeles (close to Los Angeles International Airport) is currently looking for a
Specialized in Authentic Indian Cuisine
- Develop and maintain a rational, seasonal menu of Indian and Middle Eastern/Gulf dishes. Prepare, cook and supervise the daily production of fresh high-quality food.
- Ensure recipes provided are being followed daily. Monitor food consumption to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and minimum waste.
- Supervise and control production process, quality standards, supply chain systems. Control timing of food production flow and ensure meal specifications, utmost quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Understand and train menu specifications.
- Ensure hygiene requirements and food safety standards are fulfilled at any time, Comply with hygiene and food safety regulations as stated in the food safety management system handbook.
- Supervise, motivate and assist the kitchen team, Cascade knowledge and expert cooking to all team members.
- Culinary Education
- Min. 3 years work experience in a high-volume, full-service kitchens as Chef De Cuisine or Sous Chef.
- HACCP knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outgoing personality and hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Heavy work load and standing for prolonged periods of time necessary
- Flexibility: different shifts available (working on weekends + holidays may be needed)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace
- with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- Excellent pay and a great as well as comprehensive benefits package
- Cafeteria on site, free of charge
- Uniforms provided, free of charge
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
DO & CO Los Angeles, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.