DO& CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt
Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO New York team currently consists of approximately 600 employees.
We are currently looking for a
- Perform repair work on vehicles such as breakdowns, malfunctions, out of service and emergency roadside repair in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.
- Diagnose and repair diesel and non-diesel Engines, clutch, transmissions, lift gates, transmission, ABS, and Electrical issues on medium commercial trucks.
- Communicate with dispatch and fleet manager to allocate and reserve trucks in need of immediate repair without affecting the operation and needs of the business
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on all ramp, commute and diesel trucks. (including but not limited to oil & filter preventive maintenance, greasing, tires inspections, replacement and rotations) as well as servicing and repairing Carrier and Thermo king reefer units, and Cab AC to maximize the safety, productivity, and life of the unit.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records on all maintenance, repairs, and inspections performed in order to be in compliance with all DOT and internal audit standards, regulations and company stipulations.
- Work together with fleet manager on parts ordering and inventorying to ensure both costs and vehicle down time are kept to a minimum.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in diesel truck mechanics and vehicle repair
- Familiarity with hydraulic and stabilizers systems, including diagnosing and repairing them
- Current and valid commercial driver’s license A or B
- Experience with Hino, Kenworth, Ford and International trucks is a plus
- Knowledge of commercial trucks refrigeration, diagnosing and repairing carrier and thermo king units
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding and offering excellent career growth opportunities
- A diverse and dynamic work environment
- Free employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
- MTA pre-tax commuter benefit
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application (if you are eligible to work within the US).
DO & CO New York Catering, Inc.
149-32 132 Street
Jamaica, NY 11430
Tel.:+1 718 529 4570
This job description is not exhaustive of all job responsibilities. Other tasks may be added by the Management according to business requirements
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.