DO& CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt
Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO New York team currently consists of approximately 800 employees.
We are currently looking for Responsibilities
- Cleaning & sanitizing work stations, trash running, sweeping debris, and mopping
- Cleaning non-food contact surfaces, floors, drains, walls, windows offices, bathroom, uniform room and cafeteria, product storage racks, product storage coolers, product storage freezer, warehouse, clean waste controlled areas, cleaning of trash cans.
- Performing deep cleaning of all production and non-production areas as required by necessity
- Ensuring all restroom meet hygiene requirements and supplies are sufficiently stocked
- Sorting, counting, and stacking cleaning chemicals and janitorial supplies within the chemical cage and moving it to the respective areas needed for cleaning, maintain cleaning tools
- Ensuring drains are covered and void of accumulated debris and food
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a janitor, cleaner, or housekeeping attendant.
- Proactive and self-organized
- Ability to manage through a substantial workload
- Capable to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within the given time in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push as needed
- Flexibility (different shifts – days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding and offering excellent career growth opportunities
- A diverse and dynamic work environment
- Free employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
- MTA pre-tax commuter benefit
This job description is not exhaustive of all job responsibilities. Other tasks may be added by the Management according to business requirements
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.