DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt
Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO New York team currently consists of approximately 800 employees. We are currently looking for
- Be the face of DO & CO, represent our high-end products and liaise closely with our international airline Clients
- Manage, motivate and inspire a Team
- Supervise and ensure production processes, quality standards and deadlines are met in order to hand over DO & CO’s high-end products to their aircraft crew and exceeding their expectations
- Ensure all new and updated operational information is distribute and communicated in a timely manner to all departments
- Supervise supply-chain systems: control timing of the food production flow and supervise the processing time to avoid delays and lapses
- Identify areas of improvements and suggest new techniques to enhance current practice and improve efficiency and customer care
- Ensure our product meets the utmost quality standards at all times
- Ensure hygiene requirements and food safety standards are fulfilled and met at all times
- College Graduate
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar field, preferably in a hospitality or food manufacturing industry
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff in different functions and levels
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to work well in a fast pace environment and with a diversified clientele
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently and within a team
- Must be able to perform with a sense of urgency and with a hands on approach to operational needs
- Computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office) a must
- Schedule Flexibility (different shifts - night, weekends, holidays)
- Must meet requirements necessary to obtain a PANYNJ (Port Authority) Port ID (per TSA regulations and, more specifically, 49 CFR §1542.209)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Free breakfast, meal and snacks
- Uniform specific to the job
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
DO & CO New York Catering, Inc.
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.