DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality
culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian
company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International
Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet
entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3
continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products
and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly –
sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our
premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has
a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with
their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with
an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona |
Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO New York team currently consists of
approximately 800 employees and expanding. We are currently looking for
CDL Driver - Class A or B
- Transport high-end meals, trolleys and equipment between our Gourmet Kitchen, Logistics Unit and JFK International Airport
Sign on bonus available!
- $1,500 for CDL Drivers with High-Loader experience and valid JFK Airport ID
- $800 for CDL Drivers with impeccable driving record.
50% of the bonus paid
after 6 months and 50% after 9 month of successful employment
- CDL Drivers - Class A or B
- Airbrake endorsement
- Meet requirements necessary to obtain an Airport ID at JFK Airport (PANYNJ Port ID per TSA and CBP regulations)
- Excellent customer service skills and hands-on approach
- Availability to work shifts as scheduled (overnight, weekends, holidays)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding and offering excellent career growth opportunities
- A diverse and dynamic work environment
- Free employee meals
- Benefits package
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
- MTA pre-tax commuter benefit
- Uniforms free of charge
forward to receiving your application (if you are eligible to work within the
US). Help shape the spirit of DO & CO!
DO & CO New York Catering, Inc.
149-32 132 Street
Jamaica, NY 11430
Tel.:+1 718 529 4570
This job description is not
exhaustive of all job responsibilities. Other tasks may be added by the
Management according to business requirements.
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.