DO & CO The
Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on
every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three
business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants,
Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We
operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest
standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics,
develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own
expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff
of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a
passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication
and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which
they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago
| Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO New
York team currently consists of approximately 800 employees. We are looking for
Cleaning and Sanitation Supervisor
- Responsible for oversight of the Facility Hygiene Management and Regulatory compliance thereof.
- Adhering to local, state, federal, international, environmental, health and food safety regulations.
- Manage the third party cleaning vendor to ensure all areas of the facility(ies) are maintained on a proper sanitation and cleaning schedule that meets DO & CO hygiene standards
- Oversee all projects
- Proactively manage the routine locker cleaning
- Partner with the QA Manager to ensure that the unit meets the company’s, industries’ and regulatory standards for sanitation.
- Work closely with the vendor(s) to order and maintain food grade chemicals within the facility. Keep appropriate par levels of these items and work with necessary managers who also have chemical usages.
- Ensure MSDS are in place for all chemicals and any necessary PPE is available and trained for usage.
sanitation data in order to identify trends and continual improvement
support before/during customer audits, health department inspections, or any
other scheduled or unscheduled audits/inspections
and maintain daily sanitation schedules
- Monitors hygiene training and development of other staff directly and/or indirectly and provides coaching, direction and leadership support to staff in the form of new hire orientation, retraining, annual retraining, etc.
- Partners with supervisors and HR to implement corrective action as needed when hygiene protocols are not followed
- Oversee all internal employee training and client training on proper sanitation protocols. Create and implement appropriate SOPs when appropriate.
- Knowledge in HACCP, ISO, and food safety systems
- Food Safety Certification, state specific if applicable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- HACCP Certified preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proactive and self-organized
- Ability to manage through a substantial workload
- Capable to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within the given time in order to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility (different shifts - overnights as needed, weekends, holidays)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding and offering excellent career growth opportunities
- A diverse and dynamic work environment
- Free employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
- MTA Commuter benefit
you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an
internationally renowned company?
DO & CO
New York Catering, Inc.
Street Jamaica, NY 11430
Tel.:+1 718 529 4570
job description is not exhaustive of all job responsibilities. Other tasks may
be added by the Management according to business requirements.
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.