DO & CO “The Gourmet Entertainment Group” is an international company, involved in airline catering, event catering
(e.g. Formula 1 Grand Prix), restaurants, hotels and airport lounges.
Our gourmet kitchens are based in New York, Chicago, London, Milan, Vienna, Kiev, Istanbul, Frankfurt and Munich. Our team of over 10,000 employees, at 28 locations spread across 3
continents, is expanding continually, catering for renowned guests
worldwide at the highest level.
The DO & CO New York team currently consists of more than 600 employees. We are expanding and looking for a
- Culinary Education
- Min. 5 year of work experience
- HACCP knowledge
- Passion about the industry and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to bake and prepared according to specification
- Proactive personality, who is strongly self organized
- Ability to cope with heavy workload
- Capable to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, standing for a prolonged period of time necessary
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within the given time in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to accurately monitor wastage
- Ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push as needed
- Flexibility (different shifts - night, weekends, holidays)
- Professional appearance
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- The opportunity to travel (international events and/or units)
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental, vision, holidays, vacation and sick time
- A free meal a day plus work clothes specific to your job
- Negotiable salary with the prospect of performance-based compensation
Do you want to join a highly motivated and diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your application (if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.