DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for
hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline
Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants,Lounges &
Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest
standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the
classics,develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our
own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong
personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with
their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide
them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago| Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt
Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO New York team currently consists of approximately 800 employees. We are looking for an
- Responsible for the supply and flow of all needed equipment assigned to a department
- Prepare all equipment needed for Business Class Tray Setup for all airlines and supply each station as needed
- Transfer all equipment items as needed
- Pick up and return carts, trays and ovens to the designated area
- Accomplish goals and objectives on time while adhering to Food Safety regulations
- Assist supervisors and kitchen staff as needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, heavy work load and standing for a prolonged period of time as necessary
- Position requires ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push as needed
- Ability to work in a cold or hot environment
- Flexibility (different shifts - night, weekends, holidays)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- The opportunity to travel (international events and/or units)
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental, vision, holidays, vacation and sick time
- A free meal a day plus work clothes specific to your job
- Start at an hourly pay rate of $8.00
Do you want to join a highly motivated and diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your application (if you are eligible to work within the US).
Please apply online at www.doco.com/en/jobs
DO & CO New York Catering, Inc.
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.