DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality
Culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 30 locations on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment and we give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can fully unfold their strengths.
We are expanding and looking for a
- Take part in the daily production of fresh high quality meals, with a focus on pasta dishes
- Responsible for creating DO & CO’s high end products in terms of freshness, taste, and consistency to the specification of our customer
- Following all standardized recipes and notifying the Chef/Sous Chef of any shortages or discrepancies in products or ingredients
- Supervise supply-chain systems
- Ensure our product meets the meal specifications and the utmost quality standards at all times
- Comply and ensure hygiene requirements and food safety standards are always met
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
Do you want to join a highly motivated and diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
Please apply online at www.doco.com/jobs