DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO has a Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International Airport, and created lots of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversees the upkeep and maintenance of all DO & CO facilities, security, plumbing, electrical, renovations, and alterations, build outs as well as licensing and permits as well as keeping facility costs to a minimum.
- Develops effective and attainable work programs
- Creates and manages construction projects from build outs to complete remodels and/or upgrades
- Develops and maintains Preventive Maintenance Programs/Schedules for all major equipment and store systems
- Maintains all Building related permits, application for permits as it relates to DOB, Port Authority of Chicago, USCBP, SLA, etc.
- Manages and directs the operations of supervisors and their assigned workers
- Supervises shop operations include a variety of scheduled equipment set-up
- Preventive and routine maintenance activities
- Develops and promotes effective work programs
- Manages and directs work programs for the maintenance of buildings, plumbing systems, electrical systems, computer networks, alarm systems, landscaping and parking areas
- Prepares budgets and work scopes for contracted maintenance activities
- Manages equipment maintenance requests
- Creates/maintains Asset Management System
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to optimize effectiveness
- Manages the accounts payable function of the parts and equipment procurement process
- Directs and oversees outside contractors for remodelling and completion of projects
- Prepares and presents information concerning operational effectiveness and service levels to upper management.
- Oversee Facility Maintenance team
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or 5+ years of Facility Management experience in Food & Beverage Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of maintenance, plumbing and electrical systems.
- At least 5 years of supervisory or project management experience (in food industry would be a plus)
- Must be able to supervises daily operations and manage several employees.
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Meals and Uniform provided
- Free Shuttle Bus to and from CTA Blue Line (Rosemont stop)
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.