DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
DO & CO International Event Catering Team is looking for a highly motivated talent to support its operations in London.
Hospitality Manager Wembley Stadium (m/f/x)
- Independent and self-responsible customer care during the preparation, implementation and follow up phase of events
- Operational organization of events of logistic processes and coordination of all involved service providers (internal & external)
- Compliance with the worldwide DO & CO quality standards
- Leadership, coordination and training of the subordinate employees
- Operational oversight on event days, directing team leaders and reporting units
- First experience in a leadership role, preferred in F & B and/or event management
- Willingness and passion to work with an international team and live up to the highest gourmet expectations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail, hands-on mentality
- Independent problem solving and analytical abilities coupled with good troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding negotiation and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility regarding the event organization
- The chance to take the leading hospitality role at a major European sports venue and create a unique gourmet experience for your clients
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic team
- Support for continuous professional development
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company? Now is the time to join our growing team and shape the spirit of DO & CO. We look forward to receiving your application and support our team.