DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
DO & CO International Event Catering Team is looking for a highly motivated talent to support its operations in London and/or Vienna.
Young Talent Scout (m/f/x)
(Full Time / Part Time)
- Being a role model for our DO & CO Company
- Supporting with the organization of elementary training as well as with flyers, posters, budget for ads in newspapers and/or online, company presentations at school / universities, etc.
- Attract, source and screen candidates using different channels including social networking and direct sourcing
- Responsible for mastering the use of recruiting tools
- Gather and assess feedback on candidates
- Coordinate employee onboarding and new hire orientation
- Represent the company at exclusive events and career fairs
- Update recruiting database, as needed
- Successfully completed college degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, German is a valuable skill
- Work experience within the gastronomic field (hospitality, service, etc.)
- Passionate about being part of an international team
- Flexibility regarding requirement changes and adjustments in the time schedule
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic team
- Support for continuous professional development
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company? Now is the time to join our growing team and shape the spirit of DO & CO. We look forward to receiving your application and support our team.