DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company– A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality.
DO & CO has opened a new Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International
Airport, and has created a lot of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Assistant Maintenance Technician
- Works on effective and attainable work programs
- Creates and manages construction projects from build outs to complete remodel and/or upgrades
- Maintains Preventive Maintenance Programs/Schedules all major equipment repair needed.
- Preventive and routine maintenance activities
- Develops and promotes effective work programs
- Completes work programs for the maintenance of buildings, plumbing systems electrical systems, computer networks, alarm systems, landscaping and parking areas
- Manages equipment maintenance requests
- Maintains Asset Management System
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to optimize effectiveness
- Pays attention to the accounts payable function of the parts and equipment procurement process
- Oversees outside contractors for remodeling and completion of projects
- Prepares and presents information concerning operational effectiveness and service levels to upper management.
- Any repair seen in the building will need to be corrected and brought to managers attention.
- Strengths in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or 2+ years o maintenance experience in Food & Beverage Industry.
- Extensive knowledge of maintenance, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Must be able to complete daily operations.
- Must be able to work weekends and occasional flexible hours.
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Uniform and Meals provided
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
DO & CO Chicago Catering Inc.
2150 Frontage Road
Des Plaines, IL, 60018
For more information visit our website www.doco.com
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.