DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
- Provide support and direction as required by means of audits, inspections, trainings and consultations to ensure understanding and compliance with applicable standards
- Help ensure quality and hygiene standards are met for food, beverage, ingredients, merchandise and supply items manufactured and distributed to our airline clients
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance and product/food safety and regulatory compliance, adhering to local, state, federal, international environmental, health and food safety regulations
- Train employees, provides coaching on hygiene and safety matters
- Provide support before/at customer audits, health department inspections, trainings and consultations and ensure employees understand and comply with applicable standards
- Food storage control and food wastage control
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations as stated in the food safety management system handbook
- Report problems with the food safety management system to their manager and the hygiene and food safety team
- Responsible to maintain plant up to standards for audits, pests’ control and health department inspections
- Monitoring of all integrated programs to assure that quality and regulatory compliance standards are met for food, beverage, ingredients, merchandise and supply items manufactured, distributed and sold by company
- Oversees training and development of other staff directly and/or indirectly and provides coaching, direction and leadership support to staff
- Food Protection Certification
- 1-3 years’ experience in this field
- Food Safety and Quality Insurance Knowledge
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Service-oriented, outgoing personality, with a hands-on approach
- Passion about the service industry and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, standing for a prolonged period of time necessary
- Flexibility (different shifts - night, weekends, holidays)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Free shuttle bus To and From CTA blue line transportation (Rosemont)
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.