DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company– A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
- Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests!
- Daily production of fresh high quality foods
- Ensure production processes, quality standards and deadlines are met
- Read, understand and follow menu specifications
- Keep kitchen areas clean and tidy
- Comply with hygiene and safety standards at all times
- Culinary Education
- Min. 3 years work experience
- HACCP knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outgoing personality and hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Heavy work load and standing for prolonged periods of time necessary
- Flexibility: 1st shift (6:00am - 2:30pm) (working on weekends + holidays may be needed)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Uniform and meals provided
- Free Shuttle Bus to and from CTA Blue Line Transportation (Rosemont)
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com(if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.