DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO has a Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International Airport, and created lots of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Duties and responsibilities
- Porter Service, cleaning & sanitizing work stations, trash running, sweeping debris, and mopping
- Clean non-food contact surfaces, floors, drains, walls, windows offices, bathroom, uniform room and cafeteria, product storage racks, product storage coolers, product storage freezer, warehouse, clean waste controlled areas, cleaning of trash cans.
- Clean production areas, food contact areas, sinks, kitchen equipment, tables, mixers, grinders, cutters, peelers.
- Performing deep cleaning of all production and non-production areas as required by necessity
- Ensure production facility, bonded warehouse and office space is sufficiently clean throughout the day.
- Complete/Record daily sanitation register, weekly and monthly sanitation tasks
- Ensure all restroom meet hygiene requirements and supplies are sufficiently stocked
- Responsible towards keeping the employee meal area clean and free from debris
- Sorting, counting, and stacking cleaning chemicals and janitorial supplies within the chemical cage and moving it to the respective areas needed for cleaning, maintain cleaning tools.
- Ensure drains are covered and void of accumulated debris and food
· Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations [County, State & FDA] and the food safety management system handbook.
· Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for performing cleaning activities and comply with GMP regulations.
· Observe and Report food safety concerns of the food safety management system to their manager and the hygiene and food safety team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Proactive and self-organized
- Ability to manage through a substantial workload
- Capable to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within the given time in order to meet strict deadlines
· Flexibility (different shifts – days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Meals and Uniform Provided
- Free Shuttle bus to and from CTA blue line (Rosemont)
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.