DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
- Support our team in providing fresh high quality foods to hundreds of international guests!
- Responsible for supervising and checking all food production requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure correct number of meals for each flight are ready, packed and assigned correctly
- Check aircraft trolleys and meals to ensure all are adhering to DO & CO’s high quality standards Assist in assembly line when necessary, setting up trays, preparing and packaging food Conduct physical counts and pack additional equipment or products Assist inventory taking when needed
- Interest in the airline industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team Flexibility (different shifts - night, weekends, holidays)
- Willingness to stand for a prolonged period of time
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Meals and Uniform provided
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.