DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 10 countries on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | London | Chicago | Barcelona | Istanbul | Milan | Kiev | Berlin | Frankfurt | Munich | Warsaw | Paris | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO opened a brand new, state of the art Gourmet Kitchen in Redondo Beach, Los Angeles (close to Los Angeles International Airport) and created many job opportunities. We are looking for an
· Moving, assembling, emptying trolleys to instructed areas
- Transfer all equipment items as needed
- Pick up and return carts, trays and ovens to the designated area
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
· Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations as stated in the food safety management system handbook
· Report problems with the food safety management system to their manager and the hygiene and food safety team
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Must be able to handle fish, beef, pork, poultry and other food products
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at: www.doco.com/en/jobs
(Must be eligible to work within the US)
DO & CO Los Angeles, Inc.
4000 Redondo Beach Avenue, Suite 101
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Tel.: +1 718 529 45 70
Do&Co Los Angeles, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
DO & CO Los Angeles, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.