DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting chefs and cooks with basic kitchen tasks, such as preparation of Hot and Cold meals (Halal and/or Non-Halal).
- preparing food by washing, chopping, and dicing vegetable using knife or peeling machine
- Assisting with making sauces or salads, and marinating foods
- Responsible for keeping immediate work area clean at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations as stated in the food safety management system handbook
- Report problems with the food safety management system to their manager and the hygiene and food safety team
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push as needed
- Ability to work in a cold or hot environment
- Ability to do laborious job for an 8 hour work shift
- Must have Flexibility (different shifts - mornings, weekends, holidays)
· A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
· A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
· Support for continuous professional development
· A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
· Prospect of performance-based compensation
· Meals and Uniform provided
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com(if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.