DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO has a Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International Airport, and created lots of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Duties and responsibilities
· Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guest!
· Follow recipes and assemble items according to the production order
· Work at a fast pace to meet production timelines
· Read, understand and follow menu specifications
· Comply with hygiene, quality and safety standards at all times
- Experience in fast food, warehouse, or assembly preferred
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push as needed
- Capable of doing a laborious job for an 8 hour work shift
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexibility ( Morning shift, weekends, holidays)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.