DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt
Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO opened a brand new, state of the art Gourmet Kitchen in Redondo Beach, Los Angeles (close to Los Angeles International Airport) and created many job opportunities. We are looking for a
- Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests!
- Transport trolleys, filled with high-end meals, beverages and/or equipment between our Gourmet Kitchen and Los Angeles International Airport
- Assist in loading and off-loading trolleys as well as equipment into trucks and airplanes
- Secure food trolleys in the truck
- Maneuver trucks into loading and unloading positions, following signals and instructions of ramp agents and dispatchers
- Follow all traffic rules and regulations learn and follow all rules specific to driving at the airport
- Learn and follow safety procedures for transporting delicate foods
- Handle DO & CO’s trucks with care and ensure they are well maintained
- Checking vehicles before and after each trip and keep logs
- Maintain checklists documenting pickup and delivery of foods, beverages an equipment
- Several years of work experience as a CDL Driver Class A or B
- Airbrake endorsement required
- Meet requirements necessary to obtain an Airport ID at LAX Airport
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality and hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility: different shifts available (working on weekends + holidays may be needed)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- Excellent pay and a great and comprehensive benefits package
- Cafeteria on site, free of charge
- Uniforms provided, free of charge
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at: www.doco.com/en/jobs
(Must be eligible to work within the US)
DO & CO Los Angeles, Inc.
4000 Redondo Beach Avenue, Suite 101
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Tel.: +1 718 529 45 70
Do&Co Los Angeles, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
DO & CO Los Angeles, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.