DO & CO “The Gourmet Entertainment Group” Culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 28 locations on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment and we give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can fully unfold their strengths.
DO & CO has opened a new Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International Airport, and created a lot of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Human Resources Generalist
- Building and developing the team! Shape the spirit of DO & CO! Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests!
- High volume recruitment of motivated new staff (placing ads, screening resumes, conducting interviews, contact to agencies, presence at career fairs, etc)
- Onboarding of new employees (Orientation, new hire paperwork, welcome tour, etc)
- Employee relations, encouraging an employee-oriented, high performance culture, emphasizing productivity, quality and team work
- Administration (preparatory work for payroll, checking IDs, processing Airport ID applications, FMLA/Disability/Workers Compensation, employment verifications, termination letters, administration of vacation/bank days, insurance enrollments, etc)
- Administration of uniforms
- Creating different reports to support management
- Special projects like employee events (birthday parties, etc)
- Min. 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- College degree (major in HR, Psychology, Business or Law)
- Extensive knowledge of US labor laws and regulations
- Work experience within a hospitality, service or manufacturing industry preferred
- Passion for working within an international team
- Hands on mentality, on-the-floor managerial techniques
- Fluent in English, a second language is beneficial
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding.
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
- Free shuttle bus to and from CTA Blue Line (Rosemont stop)
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
DO & CO Chicago Catering Inc.
2150 Frontage Road
Des Plaines, IL 60018
For more information visit our website (www.doco.com).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.