DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt
Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
The DO & CO New York team currently consists of approximately 800 employees. We are currently looking for
- Assisting pastry production team, chefs, and cooks with basic kitchen tasks, such as pastry platting, cutting fruits and setting trays
- Work in different station such as (Fruit cutting station, economy packing station, juice station, basket station, assembling and plating food etc.)
- Perform duties as assigned by supervisor
- Proactive personality and organized
- Ability to cope with heavy workload
- Capable to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, standing for a prolonged period of time necessary
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within the given time in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push as needed
- Flexibility (different shifts –days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Free breakfast, meal and snacks
- Uniform specific to the job
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application (if you are eligible to work within the US).
DO & CO New York Catering, Inc.
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.