DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | London | Chicago | Barcelona | Istanbul | Milan | Kiev | Berlin | Frankfurt | Munich | Warsaw | Paris | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO opened a brand new, state of the art Gourmet Kitchen in Redondo Beach, Los Angeles (close to Los Angeles International Airport) and created many job opportunities. We are looking for a
Food Packer/Flight Checker
· Support our team in providing fresh high quality foods to hundreds of international guests!
· Responsible for supervising and checking all food production requirements are fulfilled
· Ensure correct number of meals for each flight are ready, packed and assigned correctly
· Check aircraft trolleys and meals to ensure all are adhering to DO & CO’s high quality standards
· Assist in assembly line when necessary, setting up trays, preparing and packaging food
· Conduct physical counts and pack additional equipment or products
· Assist inventory taking when needed
· Work with the Flight Coordinators to ensure all items are packed as per airline specifications
· Accurately and efficiently notify management for inconsistencies and failures
· Passion for the airline industry
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Flexibility (different shifts - night, weekends, holidays)
· Willingness to stand for a prolonged period of time
· Ability to work in a cold environment for extended period of time (8 hour shift)
· Meet requirements necessary to obtain an Airport ID at LAX Airport
A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
Support for continuous professional development
Excellent pay and a great as well as comprehensive benefits package
Cafeteria on site, free of charge
Uniforms provided, free of charge
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
(Must be eligible to work within the US)
DO & CO Los Angeles, Inc.
4000 Redondo Beach Avenue, Suite 101
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Tel.: +1 718 529 45 70
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
DO & CO Los Angeles, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.