DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality
Culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 28 locations on three continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 10,000 employees. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment and we give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can fully unfold their strengths.
DO & CO has opened a new Gourmet Kitchen in Chicago, by O'Hare International Airport, and created a lot of new job opportunities. We are looking for a
Kitchen Helper & Pastry Helper
- Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests!
- Assist chefs and cooks with different tasks in the kitchen: food preparation, cutting fruits and vegetables, preparing small dishes, food platting and setting up airline catering trays
- Read, understand and follow menu specifications
- Keep kitchen areas clean and tidy
- Comply with hygiene, quality and safety standards at all times
- Work experience in a kitchen or manufacturing site
- Outgoing personality and hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Heavy work load and standing for prolonged periods of time necessary
- Flexibility: different shifts available (working on weekends + holidays may be needed)
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Prospect of performance-based compensation
Do you want to join a highly motivated, diverse team and develop within an internationally renowned company?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.doco.com (if you are eligible to work within the US).
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.