DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality.
DO & CO has a Gourmet Kitchen in Des Plaines, close to O'Hare International Airport, and is looking for
Starting Rate $18.50/hour --- Sign On Bonus*: $1,500
- Be part of a team, creating high-end products served daily to hundreds of international airline guests!
- Transport high-end of meals, trolleys and equipment between our Gourmet Kitchen and O'Hare International Airport
- Assisting in loading and off-loading trucks as well as Aircrafts
- Ensuring DO & CO trucks are handled with care and are well maintained
- Min. 2 - 3 years of work experience as a CDL driver
- CDL license A or B
- Meet requirements necessary to obtain an Airport ID at O'Hare International Airport
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality and hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility: different shifts available (working on weekends + holidays may be needed)
- Ability to push and pull airline trolleys filled with meals and other products
- Ability to lift, push in order to lead and off-loading trucks as well as Aircrafts
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Competitive pay, performance-based compensation
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Meals and uniforms provided
*Sign On Bonus of $1,500 gross paid one time after 6 months of continuous employment and excellent performance.
We look forward to your application:
(if you are eligible to work within the US).
WALK-INS APPLICATIONS WELCOME (MON 9 AM - FRI 5 PM)
If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the application process, please contact us via fax, mail, e-mail or telephone provided on the job advert, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.